Hey everyone! My name is Brianne and I am a 25-year-old registered nurse. One of the best lessons I’ve learned this year is that Balance is the answer to almost everything. If you can achieve a consistent level of balance in your everyday life and activities, somehow everything seems much easier and more pleasurable. By eating healthier, exercising regularly, and thinking positively, I hope to achieve a balanced, peaceful lifestyle to enjoy for years to come. This blog will not only help me track my progress but by keeping in touch with others, help keep me motivated! Thanks for tuning in. Enjoy 🙂
Boy oh boy, have things changed!! The last time I used this blog was in 2010, my life is 100% different now. Time for an update.
First things first…let’s get the sad news out of the way….I am now 27 years old, not 25.
- May 2011 I got engaged
- May 2011 I was accepted for a nursing position I applied for….in GEORGIA.
- June 2011 John (my fiancé) and I moved to GA for the new job
- Late June 2011 we found out I was expecting!
- July 2011 we found out we were expecting TWINS
- November 2011 We got married in Manhattan
- January 2012 I left my job as an RN to finish my pregnancy at home and welcome our boys
- February 2012 My sweet, adorable, cuddly, feisty, twin boys were born! 🙂
- May-June 2012 We buy/move into a new home here in GA
- September 2012…….brings us to today!
To say my life has been a whirlwind would be an understatement!!! We have experienced a LOT of new changes in the last two years and are finally settling down enough to let it all soak in. This blog will allow me to document and share our life with the people who are interested 😉
pootimestwo.wordpress.com is my baby blog…ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out!